Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Last preparations

Legendary Diana
 


Sweat
 


Rucksack with Tripods
 


Okay. So yesterday I've fetched my bike and light equipment at Petr's office. In the big towns where I'm travelling to, I usually have a bike somewhere. To me it's the best way to get to the places where I wanna go. In Prague I use my legendary Diana bike. Made in Czech Republic! She looks old and ugly, so the stealers stay away from her. But she's great. I bought her second hand many years ago and she's still working. All my models know her, she has been at many shoots, and even late Lea De Mae, who loved mountainbiking herself, smiled about the fact that I'm always riding this bike wherever in Prague I go.

Yesterday she would have had a second reason to smile: the tripods in my rucksack. They aren't very heavy, but they are long. And there's no way to reduce their longness. So, if you go out with a rucksack and those tripods, you have to pay attention that you don't get in contact with those traffic signs, signboards and other obstacles which you ignore in your normal life. I saw many smiles on the faces of the passers-by. That's fine. I love to make people smile :-)

My video camera (Sony VX 2000) was broken in August and I had it fixed. Today I got it back. Besides that I went to the center and bought some Czech beer for me (if you don't know already, you have to taste it) and some white wine and vodka for the models. Not all of them drink alkohol, but some of them like it.

Tomorrow I have to change more money and pay my apartment. Early afternoon Katka and I intend to start my first shoot in Prague this time. The light equipment is built up and ready for lots of sexy naked skin. Hopefully my next post supplies your eyes with something more erotic than with just a soaked skirt, a rucksack with tripods and an old Czech bicycle ;-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: