Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Shooting c)

These are photos of my first shooting in Prague this time - with Tatiana Milovani (Valentina Rush) on 25th September 2008 in my studio/apartment. She was almost on time, just a little behind schedule because of heavy traffic in the streets. She's driving slowly and carefully since she had a sincere crash only two months ago. Her old car was completely demolished. Police said she had been given a second life!

Only because I knew she would take the tram after our shooting (not the car), I invited her for some white wine. She would have preferred red wine, but I hadn't any. The Vodka from Prague was an option which she declined politely.

We did some normal pink/dildo things, but no anal because she doesn't like that. As you know, my models always only do what they feel comfortable with. Instead of anal, however, we produced some scenes for our pee / pissing / wet pants lovers. I remember that Tatiana and I shot our first pee scene in Andy's apartment exactly 5 years ago.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: